Published on August 1st, 2017 | by William Charles40
[Expired] [YMMV] $10 Amazon.com Credit When You Change Your 1-Click Payment Settings To A Chase Credit Card
This bonus has expired, make sure you don’t miss any deals by signing up for notifications.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link, thanks for supporting our site by using it. Read how to get this offer section if it says you’re not eligible)
- Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-click defaul payment method to an eligible Chase credit card
How To Get This Offer
- Log into the Amazon app
- Turn off 1 click settings if you have it enabled (change your card to something other than Chase first)
- Keep refreshing the home page until the offer loads. You can also try closing/reopening the app
- Click the offer and follow the prompts
The Fine Print
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with a valid Chase card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- This offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, the customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Chase card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If for any reason your Chase card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- The credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. The offer is limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, is not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
To get this offer to appear it might help to disable the one click setting if you have it enabled and then open the Amazon app, refreshing the home page in app might also help. There is also a similar deal with Citi. There are so many ways to save money on Amazon like this and that’s why we created this dedicated page to list them all. We will add this promotion to this page. As always a big thanks to anybody who uses our links, just remember you could be earning 3x JetBlue points instead.