Deal has ended, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Check if you get the following offer:
- Amazon Prime members can signup for the American Express Amazon Business card and get a $200 Amazon gift card upon approval. Valid through July 13, 2022.
- Card earns at the following rates for Prime members:
- 5% cash back or 90 days interest free on purchases at Amazon Business, AWS, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% cash back at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations and on wireless telephone services
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- $0 annual fee
- Our full review can be found here
I can’t get this $200 offer to show, but Reddit user vaudevillevik reports seeing it. I wouldn’t be surprised if this offer becomes more widely available for tomorrow, July 1st, when the Amazon Visa card from Chase gets the bump to $200, as we reported previously.
The standard offer on the American Express Amazon Business card has been $125 and sometimes has a spend requirement (we did once see an offer for $225 some time ago). This offer is bumped to $200 and has no spend requirement making it a sweet time to sign up.
The Visa card has the advantage over the Amex version since the 5% is unlimited on the Visa versus $120,000 cap on the Amex. I’m not sure if the Amex version gets the increased cashback rates of up to 25% on select products that the Visa version gets. I suppose some people like the Amex since it’s a business card and doesn’t add to your 5/24, or simply if they use it for a business. Let us know if there are any other reasons you prefer one over the other.