Published on August 29th, 2019 | by William Charles25
[YMMV] American Express Hilton Honors Card No Annual Fee Card 100,000 Point Offer
- American Express is offering an increased bonus on the Hilton no annual fee card
- 100,000 Hilton points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months. This offer is available via incognito mode, read up on how to get this offer to show here. ‘
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x on Hilton hotels or resorts
- 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- 3x on all other purchases
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
We’ve seen this offer before, there was also a 75,000 point + $100 offer that some people might prefer but that is really personal preference. In terms of straight points this is the highest we’ve seen and I doubt we will see higher in the short/medium term. Keep in mind you’re not eligible for this bonus if you’ve had or have this product. As always if you have any questions, read this post first as they are probably answered there. American Express doesn’t match sign up bonuses if you’ve recently applied, but they sometimes offer courtesy points.
Hat tip to onewaypiano