Published on September 11th, 2018 | by William Charles18
American Express Hilton Honors Card No Annual Fee Card: 100,000 Point Offer Or 75,000 Points + $100 Statement Credit (Highest Ever)
- American Express has two different increased bonuses on the Hilton no annual fee card:
- $100 statement credit after first purchase and 75,000 Hilton points after $1,000 in spend. This offer shows up when doing a booking on the Hilton website. You don’t need to complete the booking, it will show at the payment page and you can click over without booking/paying.
- 100,000 Hilton points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months. This offer is available via incognito mode, read up on how to get this offer to show here. ‘
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x on Hilton hotels or resorts
- 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- 3x on all other purchases
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Previously the best bonus on this card was 75,000 + $50. This new bonuses are the new high. The statement credit offer is better if you value Hilton points at 0.4¢ or less. Keep in mind you’re not eligible for this bonus if you’ve had or have this product. There are also increased bonuses on all the other Hilton cards at the moment:
- American Express Hilton Aspire Bonus Increased To 150,000 Points – Best Ever
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card 125,000 Point Offer + $100 Statement Credit(not new)
- American Express Hilton Ascend Bonus Increased To 150,000 Points (Best Ever)
As always if you have any questions, read this post first as they are probably answered there. American Express doesn’t match sign up bonuses if you’ve recently applied, but they sometimes offer courtesy points. They didn’t seem to be doing that when the Aspire bonus recently increased so I don’t think they will this time either but always worth a try.