Published on July 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles11
[YMMV] Delta: 20,000 Delta SkyBonus Points For Signing Up (Delta’s Business Program)
Direct link to offer (bonus isn’t mentioned on page)
- Delta is offering 20,000 bonus SkyBonus points when your employees fly Delta and Partners. You need to enroll using the promo code OPENJUL19 by 7/31/19. You’ll receive the 20,000 points after you book and fly within 60 days of enrollment.
The Fine Print
- Must enroll by 7/31/19
- Must use promo code OPENJUL19
- Flight must be completed within 60 days of enrolling
Few things to note:
- Skybonus is Delta’s loyalty program for businesses, miles aren’t interchangable with regular Skymiles.
- Delta is known for cancelling accounts if they are not from a real business (and according to this comment will look for a business website).
- Separate award chart that can be found here.
If you have a legitimate business then I’d go for it, otherwise it’s not worth it as they will just shut your account down. It’s also unclear if you need to have received the e-mail or not as the promo code is generic. They have previously offered 10,000 points and 15,000 points so this bonus is slightly better than both of those.
Hat tip to Rich D