Published on October 20th, 2017 | by William Charles17
[Expired] [YMMV] Delta Promotion: Get 1,000 Bonus Miles For Each SkyMiles Partner You Use & How To Maximize
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Earn 1,000 Delta miles for every new participating partner you earn miles with from October 16th, 2017 through December 31st, 2017. Participating partners:
- Credit Card Partners
- Hotels, Car Rental
- Limo & Shuttle
- Cruises and Vacations
- Retail and Specialty
- Financial Partners
- SkyMiles Shopping
- SkyMiles Dining
- Full list here
The Fine Print
- Offer Registration: Offer registration is required. To register, eligible members need to visit the dedicated landing page and register with their SkyMiles number.
- Offer: Registered SkyMiles members will earn a bonus of 1,000 miles for every new participating partner they earn miles with between October 16, 2017 and December 31, 2017 up to a maximum of 25,000 bonus miles per member. The term “New” refers to a partner the member has not earned miles with during the period January 1, 2017 to October 17, 2017.
- Participating Partners: The following non-airline partners are participating in this offer: SkyMiles Credit Card Partners, Hotels & Airbnb, Car Partners, SkyMiles Cruises, Retail and Specialty, Financial Partners, SkyMiles Shopping and SkyMiles Dining. For a list of partners, please click here. Airline partners, Delta Vacations, Gilt, Points.com and Biscoff are expressly excluded from this offer.
Some of the easier partners are:
- Delta’s shopping portal
- Delta’s dining program (currently there is a 3,000 point bonus as well, this would bump it to 4,000)
- American Express Delta credit cards (current best offer here)
- SPG (do transfers work? If so, transfer 1,500 points & get 2,500 miles. Yes they do)
- Membership Rewards (transfers did work previously)
Hat tip to readers Mike H, Jeff L & jamaicantraveller