Published on July 2nd, 2018 | by William Charles56
[Expired] Barclays Wyndham 45,000 Point Offer – Enough For Three Nights – Publicly Available
This deal has expired and is no longer being offered. View the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Reposting as this is actually a public offer, if you scroll down to ‘terms & conditions’ it clearly states the sign up bonus under ‘Bonus Points’. Thanks to Parts Unknown for pointing this out (I actually searched, but I stupidly searched for 45,000 rather than 30,000 or 15,000).
- Barclays is offering a bonus of 45,000 points on the Wyndham card, broken down as follows:
- 30,000 points after your first purchase
- Additional 15,000 points after you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent on stays within the Wyndham portfolio
- 2x points per $1 on gas, utility and grocery store purchases
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of 6,000 points
- Annual fee of $75 (not waived the first year)
- Automatic Platinum status
- Early check in
- Annual point bonus of 3,000 points
- Avis & Budget car rental upgrade
- This also gives you Total Rewards Platinum status, enough for a free two night trip to Atlantis
- Standard Visa Signature benefits
This is a somewhat common offer. but it’s as high as the bonus on this particular bonus goes. 15,000 Wyndham points gets you enough points at any Wyndham property, so this is three free nights anywhere. You can view the best uses of Wyndham points here. You can also do 3,000 points + cash, this used to be a great deal but they upped the amount of cash you have to pay in most cases so much less of a good deal than before. I think this is a good deal if you can make use of the Wyndham points, I’d recommend seeing if they have properties you like where you want to visit before applying. You can also get 1,500 more Wyndham points through this relatively easy La Quinta promotion (you’d still need more for another free night, but keep in mind you’d get some for the minimum spend as well).
I’ll be adding this to our best credit card bonus list as I do think this is a good offer and worth doing for a lot of people. As always if you have any questions about Barclays credit cards, read this first. There is also at least one data point of Barclays possibly extending their 6/24 rule to this card as well.
Hat tip to reader Mitchell