Published on November 15th, 2014 | by William Charles6
[Targeted] $5 Off ANY Purchase Of $50+ When Using The Chime Card
- Receive $5 cash back when you use your Chime card to make a purchase of $50 or greater. You must have received the targeted e-mail to qualify.
The Fine Print
- Valid until November 16th, 2014
- $5 should post instantly to your account
- Maximum of one bonus per cardholder
- This is a targeted promotion, if you didn’t receive the e-mail you are not eligible.
According to Frequent Miler online purchases will also count. This seems to be an incredibly easy way to get a $5 discount on any purchase of $50+, it’s hard to beat 10% cash back so I’d recommend using this offer if there is a purchase you need to make before the 16th. Chime’s deals have been pretty lackluster since they launched the card, the fact that they now have a surcharge for loading funds to your account using some debit cards (e.g debit cards that earn miles or cash back) have made this product largely useless to me.
That said, there is no hard pull to open an account with Chime so it’s worth doing just so you can take advantage of offers like this in the future. If you get referred to this card by another Chime cardholder, both of you will receive a $10 bonus. You can get referred for this card in the comments section of our previous post by clicking here. We will not be allowing referrals on this post.
I’d recommend reading our introduction to the Chime card if you’re not familiar with this product.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler for alerting me to this deal.