Published on June 24th, 2017 | by William Charles0
Abercrombie & Fitch Store Card Review – 25% Off Your First Purchase & More
- 25% off your first purchase
- Exclusive cardholder offers
- Special birthday surprise (Accounts opened in your birthday month or in the previous month will receive the birthday benefit during your birthday month the following calendar year.)
- No annual fee
- 25.74% APR (subject to change based on prime rate)
Unfortunately I’m unsure what the birthday surprise is and also what exclusive cardholder offers they provide. If you have the card and can provide some information regarding these offers that would be amazing.
Abercrombie & Fitch Shopping Cart Trick
It is possible to use the shopping cart trick to get the Abercrombie & Fitch store card without a credit check/hard pull being done. We describe how to use that trick in this post here. Please share your own results for this card in the comments below.
How To Make A Payment
- Login/create an account here.
- Alternatively you can call 1-800-695-9583
Even if you’re a big spender at Abercrombie & Fitch I don’t think applying for this card makes a lot of sense as there isn’t any rewards program to speak of. Instead I’d recommend getting a credit card that earns at a high rate on every day purchases. If you’re getting this card because you have bad credit or want to rebuild your credit then I’d recommend something else instead:
- Ulta & Victoria’s Secret both provide more useful store cards that you can also use the shopping cart trick for.
- Discover offers the Discover it Secured card with no annual/application fees
- There are plenty of options for people with bad credit
Personally I see no reason to apply for this card at all.
Why can you trust our reviews? Unlike other sites we don’t use credit card affiliate links, this means we can give unbiased reviews as no card issuers are paying us commission. Other sites might have quotas to meet or receive a lot of money when somebody signs up for a specific card.