Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card.
The Fine Print
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some products are not eligible.
- The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, Target, etc.) do not qualify.
- The promotion does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the applicable portion of your discount from your return credit.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including qualifying items.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
I haven’t seen this offer mentioned anywhere before, reader Jeff bumped into and passed it along. It’s not like the sitewide deals, but some nice categories here for the offer. Far as I can tell it’s a public offer if you have a Discover card and are buying eligible products.