Update 7/15/20: Extended again until 9/30/20. Most seem to be seeing the lower offer now of 20%, up to $2o.
Update 7/5/20: Extended again until 7/15/20.
Update 5/13/20: Deal is back and valid until 6/30/20. Worth checking even if you’ve done it before. Some are seeing a smaller maximum discount or a discount of only 10% instead of 20%.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link here and below)
- Amazon is offering 20% off your order (max $50 discount) when you use at least 1 Discover point (cashback bonus) at checkout. Maximum discount of $50 applies. Here’s how to do this deal:
- Link your Discover account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already
- Click to Activate this offer to your Amazon account here
- Add items to your cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Discover card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Discover Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- Discount will apply at check out
The Fine Print
- This is a limited offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on
4/20/20207/15/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $2,000,000 have been redeemed
This is similar to the American Express bonus for 20% off. There is also another Discover offer for $10/$20 off $50. You might need to use that offer first if you haven’t already. If you’re not targeted then follow these instructions. If you found this post helpful please considering retweeting it on Twitter.
Hat tip to reader George P
- Update 5/7/20: This stopped working earlier today, it’s now working again. Not sure if it hit the redemption limit or if there was another issue.
- Update 5/2/20: If you did the deal in April it’s worth checking to see if you’re eligible again as some readers are eligible for a second time.
- Update 5/1/20: Deal has been extended until 5/11.
- Update 4/30/20: Deal ends today. I don’t think it’s still available to save, but it’s still working for those who have it saved already. (The MR deal ends today as well.)
- Update 4/21/20: Extended through April 30, 2020 (previously it showed 4/20/20 expiration). Some additional people finding themselves targeted now as well.