Published on July 14th, 2019 | by Chuck16
Amazon Prime Day: Use Amazon Assistant On $100+ Order And Get $10 Shopping Credit [Promo Code GET10PD]
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- For a limited time, select customers will receive a $10 bounceback promotional credit after they spend $100 or more through the Amazon Assistant desktop web extension from July 15, 2019 through July 16, 2019 on products where the seller is Amazon.com.
- Customers must apply the promotional code GET10PD at Checkout prior to placing the qualifying order of $100 or more to receive credit.
The Fine Print
- Eligible orders must be initiated through the Amazon Assistant web extension.
- Offer available for a limited time. The qualifying order of $100 or more of eligible products must be made between 12:00 a.m. (PT) June 15, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 16, 2019.
- The promotional code GET10PD must be applied at Checkout prior to placing the qualifying order of $100 or more. The $10 credit is then applied to customer account automatically and an email is sent to confirm application and expiration date.
- Offer only applies to orders of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit. Credit only applies to orders of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this credit, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- The promotional credit expires 30 days after the eligible purchase is made.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
It may only work for Prime members, and it’s possibly more targeted than that too (“select customers”). Check if the promo code works and you’ll know if you are eligible. We’ll repost this when this deal goes live on Prime Day, July 15 – July 16.
If you’re new to Amazon Assistant or you haven’t used it in a year, you might be able to get a $10 discount on your first order of $50+. Should be possible to stack both deals by shopping $100+ on July 15 – 16 and getting a $10 instant discount + a $10 promotional code. And all this should stack with the 20% discount from the Membership Rewards deal too.
Hat tip to reader SK