Published on February 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles10
Amazon Wedding Registry Completion Discount – Up To 20% Off On Up To $1,500
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Amazon is offering a discount of up to 20% when you create a wedding registry. The discount you receive is as follows:
- Prime members 20% discount:
- $1,000 maximum spend for Registrants that have received $500 – $999.99 in purchases from their Amazon Wedding Registry.
- $1,500 maximum spend for Registrants that have received $1,000+ from their Amazon Wedding Registry
- Non prime members 10% discount, $1,000 maximum spend for Registrants that have received $500+ from their Amazon Wedding Registry
- Prime members 20% discount:
The Fine Print
- For qualifying Amazon Wedding registrants, offer will be sent by email (or other means) after your event (wedding) date using contact information associated with your Amazon.com account.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 90 days after your event date.
- Offer only applies to Amazon Wedding Registries created on or after 1/1/2014.
- The maximum benefit non-Prime members with an Amazon Wedding Registry of $500 or more may receive is $100 USD.
- The maximum benefit Prime members with an Amazon Wedding Registry of $500 – $999.99 may receive is $200 USD.
- The maximum benefit Prime members with an Amazon Wedding Registry of $1,000 or more may receive is $300 USD.
- If you created your registry less than 30 days before your event (wedding) date or no purchases were made off your registry, you will not be eligible for the promotion.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- The Prime 20% discount offer will be limited to Prime customers who are members of Campus, Fresh, Prime Members with Shipping Benefits, and Prime members with Mom benefits. This excludes trial, Student and Invitee members.
- Offer applies only to select items sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to the same items sold by other sellers.
- Offer may only be redeemed through the Amazon account of the primary registrant of the Amazon Wedding Registry.
- You may not qualify for another Wedding Gift offer for 2 years following the use of the offer.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the products or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Void where prohibited.
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer is for personal use only and not for the purpose of reselling products.
- Offer may not be applied toward the purchase of Gift Cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalidated.
- Valid only in USA.
Deal actually requires people to buy stuff from your registry now, previously the maximum discount was bigger and no purchase was required. Still a good deal if you have a wedding coming up I guess. As always for more ways to save money on Amazon purchases, click here. There is also a baby registry bonus as well.
Hat tip to reader Justin