Published on March 18th, 2016 | by William Charles1
American Express Business SimplyCash Bonus $250 After $5,000 In Spend
Direct link to offer [Warning: this may be somebody elses affiliate link, the public bonus is $0].
- The sign up bonus on the American Express Business SimplyCash is now $250 after you spend $5,000 within 6 months of card membership
The Fine Print
- Valid until April 27th, 2016 but link is basically always available.
- No annual fee
- 5% cash back at office supply stores and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers
- 3% cash back on your choice of the following categories: Airfare purchased directly from US airlines, hotel rooms purchased directly from hotels, car rentals purchased directly from select car rental companies, U.S gas stations, U.S restaurants, U.S purchases for advertising in select media, U.S purchases for shipping. This category can only be changed once annually.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- You only earn 5% on a maximum of $25,000 per year (total rewards maximum = $1,250), after that you’ll earn 1%
- You only earn 3% on a maximum of $25,000 per year (total rewards maximum = $750), after that you’ll earn 1%
- Can be enrolled in the American Express OPEN savings program
You can only get the sign up bonus on each American Express card once per lifetime now and they’ve been known to send out targeted offers for $300 & $500 for this card. I’d recommend trying to wait for one of those offers instead. The Plus version of this card will also be available sometime in spring of 2016, fingers crossed it launches with a nice fat sign up bonuses.
If you’re going to apply for this card, make sure you read these things about American Express cards first.
Hat tip to Free Frequent Flyer Miles