Published on March 5th, 2018 | by Chuck14
American Express Delta Gold 50,000 Mile + $150 Statement Credit with Dummy Booking [YMMV]
The following offer is showing up for some when making a booking with Delta. You can make a dummy booking to try getting the offer:
- 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- $150 statement credit after your first Delta purchase
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- You cannot get the bonus on the cards if you’ve ever had the card before
- Delta MQD Waiver For Diamond To Be Increased To $250,000 (From $25,000) For 2019 Qualification Year
Currently, there’s a public offer to get 60k + $50 statement credit; the tradeoff is $100 more cash for 10k less miles, plus this offer only requires $2k spend instead of $3k. In the past, we’ve seen offers of 60k miles + $100 statement credit and 75k miles + $50 statement credit.
If you have a question regarding American Express cards, read this post first as it probably answers your question. If not feel free to ask in the comments. American Express generally doesn’t match sign up bonuses, but they will often offer courtesy points if you call in and ask.