Published on May 18th, 2018 | by William Charles40
[Expired] American Express Hilton Honors Card No Annual Fee Card – 75,000 Point + $50 Statement Credit Offer
Update: By doing a dummy booking you can also get a $50 statement credit to show. Updated post to reflect this. If you applied for the offer without the $50 statement credit, it’s unlikely American Express will match you unfortunately. Hat tip to iStroking
Do a dummy booking to get the offer to show up. Will show up in the payment details section, you don’t need to complete the booking to get this bonus.
- American Express has increased the sign up bonus on the no annual fee Hilton Honors card to 75,000 points after $1,000 in purchases within the first three months. Plus earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase within 3 months.
- Offer expires 6/27/2018
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x on Hilton hotels or resorts
- 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- 3x on all other purchases
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
The highest bonus we’ve seen on this card is 75,000 points, so this is an extra $50 that we’ve never seen before. That being said I still think this will be a common offer. I don’t see American Express offering a higher bonus than this in the short to medium term, otherwise it would directly compete with the business and Ascend card’s that come with an annual fee. That being said it’s still a nice offer if you have a good use for Hilton points as the minimum spend requirement is nice and small. Keep in mind you’re not eligible for this bonus if you’ve had or have this product. Also keep in mind that American Express has increased the sign up bonus on the business card to 125,000 points + $50 and 100,000 points + free night on anniversary on the Ascend card. If you have any questions regarding American Express cards they are most likely answered here.