Warning: Last time such a link was found people had their accounts frozen. Make sure you take screenshots and don’t do any manufactured spending. Also keep in mind it was their whole point balances and not just the 100,000 points from the Platinum offer.
Direct link to offer (make sure to open in incognito mode)
- Spend $3,000 within three months and receive 100,000 membership rewards points on the American Express Platinum card
- Annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points per $1 spent on purchases made directly from the American Express travel website
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Lounge access:
- Centurion lounge access
- International American Express lounge access
- Delta SkyClub lounge access
- Priority pass select membership
- Airspace lounge access
- Internet Access:
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- SPG gold status (this will also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- View these other hidden benefits
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once per lifetime
Are You Eligible If You’ve Had Another Flavor Of The Platinum Card?
American Express issue a lot of different versions of the Platinum card (you can view them all here). In the past people have been succesfully in getting the bonus on different versions of the platinum card, but I did see a few recent datapoints (during the last 100,000 point offer) of this not being the case.
Incredible offer, but obviously with some risk involved. I assume most people won’t be eligible due to the once in a lifetime limitation as well. Read these things you should know about American Express before applying.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide