Published on November 3rd, 2015 | by Chuck28
Amex BlueCash Everyday $250 Bonus & Amex Everyday 25,000 Point Bonus
- Signup for a new Amex Everyday credit card and receive a 25,000 point signup bonus after spending $2,000 within 3 months. (Link)
- Signup for a new Amex Blue Cash Everyday credit card and receive a $250 signup bonus after spending $1,000 within 3 months. (Link)
These cards usually offer just $100/10k-point bonus and the above offers are really unique. They first appeared two months ago and they’re showing again after a short break.
You can get these offers to show by going to the above link (or directly on the Amex website) in a non-cookied browsing session, such as incognito. If you are in your regular browser which you use for your Amex login, it won’t show. Most people are having success getting this offer in Safari private browsing after a few attempts.
This card will earn a 20% bonus if you use the card 20 times or more per month. Below we’ve listed the rewards with this added and without:
- U.S supermarket purchases: 2 points per $1 spent (2.4 points per $1 spent with the bonus added)
- All other purchases: 1 point per $1 spent (1.2 points per $1 spent with the bonus added)
- No annual fee
Blue Cash Everday
- U.S supermarket purchases: 3% back on the first $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- U.S gas station purchases and select department stores: 2% cash back
- All other purchases: 1% cash back
- No annual fee
These are really awesome offers for the Everyday cards! If you’re on the fence for one of these now is the time.
It’s also still possible to get the Blue Cash Preferred with a $250 signup bonus and the Everyday Preferred with a 30,000 point bonus using the incognito method described in this post.
Other things to keep in mind about Amex:
- Amex won’t match a higher signup bonus as a matter of policy, but they will often give goodwill points upon request
- If you got the bonus for this card in the past, you can not get the bonus a second time
- You can only have a max of 4 Amex credit cards at a time (charge cards don’t count toward that limit)
- Amex combines inquiries, even personal and business
- Amex Reconsideration Number
- You should only get a soft pull for a denied application with Amex
- 15 Things Everybody Should Know About American Express