Published on August 7th, 2018 | by Chuck32
AmEx Offer: Hello Fresh, Spend $65+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit (Can Be Done Twice) + Ways To Stack [Targeted]
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $65+ at HelloFresh.com by 12/3/2018. Limit of 2 statement credits.
Hello Fresh is a food delivery company that sends you all the ingredients you need, plus a recipe for a meal.
The Fine Print
- $65 threshold can be met in a single transaction or across multiple transactions.
- Valid through December 3, 2018.
- Limit of 2 statement credit(s) per Card Member.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Valid online only.
- Offer valid on items shipped in the US. Excludes shipping to US Territories and internationally. See merchant website for delivery availability in your market.
This deal becomes a lot more attractive when you stack deals. Various shopping portals offer $10 back the first time you order from Hello Fresh. Ebates also has a promo code (EBATES20) for $20 off each of your first three orders ($60 total).
Apparently, there’s a Hello Fresh ‘Gift Box’ you can purchase to lock in the Amex Offer discount for the future. There’s also a $40 referral offer, I assume that won’t stack with the Ebates $60 code, but it’s another option.
Feel free to share any better stacking opportunities in the comments. You can check the comments on the last post for some discussion as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
Thanks to reader bax for sharing this offer.