Published on August 12th, 2019 | by Chuck5
[Expired] AmEx Offer: Universal Studios Orlando Vacation Package, Spend $500 & Receive $100 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Universal Studios Orlando deals by clicking here.
Targeted offers, check your AmEx offers to see if you’re targeted
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500 or more online at universalorlando.com by 10/12/2019.
The Fine Print
- Must book directly with Universal Orlando Resort™.
- Offer valid only for online bookings of vacation packages through universalorlandovacations.com or universalorlando.com.
- Vacation packages must minimally include hotel accommodations and theme park tickets in order to qualify.
- Not valid for stand-alone hotel bookings, stand-alone ticket or pass purchases, group vacation packages or merchandise.
- Purchases such as photo packages, dining plans, VIP experiences, shows and event tickets are included if added to the vacation package at time of booking.
- Excludes all other Universal parks, properties, and websites.
Keep in mind you also get additional discounts at Universal Studios if you’re an American Express cardholder, such as 10% off food and beverage and there is a lounge there also. This is also only available on vacation packages, so not nearly as good as a previous deals that worked for tickets as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?