Published on December 1st, 2017 | by Chuck32
[Expired] Amex Offers: $10 off $50 at Lowe’s [Targeted]
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Check your Amex logins for a Lowe’s offer:
- Get $10 off a $50+ purchase at Lowe’s or Lowes.com
The Fine Print
- Valid 12/1/17 – 12/31/17
- $50 threshold can be met in a single transaction or across multiple transactions
- Valid at any participating location in the US
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes ATGstores.com, Lowe’s Zone, Custom Blinds and Shades, Porch, Resolve, The Mine, and Orchard Supply Hardware
Seems like it’s only available in the login, not on Twitter. Lowe’s is always a popular merchant, especially since they sell third-party gift cards in-store which makes this a good deal for anyone. You can buy Amazon gift cards, eBay, gas, restaurants, and in some places Visa. I wrote about my experience using this offer in a previous rendition.
You can split-tender a purchase at Lowe’s with at least a few cards based on past experience. Self-checkout theoretically works but will require the rep to come over and assist, no gain.
If you’re using this offer organically, don’t forget to stack with 11% off at Lowe’s via coupon.
Hat tip to reader JB