Published on July 3rd, 2017 | by Chuck8
Amex Offers: $5 off $25 at Chuck E Cheese’s
Check your Amex login for the following offer:
- Spend $25 at Chuck E Cheese restaurants and get a $5 statement credit
The Fine Print
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases. Excludes corporate gift purchases.
- Excludes Billing, MT and Fargo, ND locations.
- Must spend the full $25 or more in a single transaction.
I found this offer on most of my cards. Should work for any in-store purchase; they probably refer to the location generally as a restaurant, hence the “restaurant” verbiage, but I’d assume it’ll work for any game pass or whatnot at the location as well.
To maximize the discount, buy $25 Chuck E Cheese gift cards in-store with each registered card in the amount that you need. These can then be used for all your food and entertainment spending while there.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?