Published on September 17th, 2019 | by Chuck40
Amex Offers: Amazon, Spend $75 & Get $15 or 1,500 Points [Targeted]
Update 9/17/19: More people have been targeted.
No direct link, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted
- Get 1,500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more eligible transactions online at amazon.com by 11/15/2019.
- Get $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more eligible transactions online at amazon.com by 11/15/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made at amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app.
- Excluded corporate gift card and custom designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with Amazon.
- Not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, etc.
If your shopping habits are anything like mine, an Amex Offer at Amazon is basically like free money. Unfortunately for me, Amex/Amazon knows that and didn’t target me with this offer. 🙁
Remember, if you got the cash offer and the points offer, you can save one of each. Be sure to save the points offer on the same card which you already saved the other Amex Offer for a bonus 2x points on purchases through 9/30, if you haven’t yet maxed that one out. You might also be eligible to stack this with the deal to get $30 off $60 on Amazon when Using Membership Rewards Points.
The offer should work on any gift card purchases normally on Amazon.com (don’t fret too much over the fine print). Easiest might be to just buy an Amazon gift card and use it up over time. Or just make the card your default for the next few weeks as you use it organically. Below are some Amazon links with our affiliate:
- Amazon.com home page
- Amazon Gold Box Deals
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Whole Foods
- Giant Foods
- Stop and Shop
- Best Buy (physical)
You can read our full guide to saving money on Amazon here. Most portals only work on specific purchases, but still worth checking if your purchases do count or not (best rates here), alternatively you click through our link to Amazon.com.