Published on July 22nd, 2019 | by Chuck13
[Expired] Amex Offers: Amazon, Get 2 Additional Membership Rewards Points, Up To 1,500 Bonus Points (4x with BBP)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get 2 additional Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at amazon.com or via the US Amazon mobile app by 9/30/2019. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
The Fine Print
- Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards).
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 9/30/2019.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- To the extent Membership Rewards points are used toward purchases, such purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional points. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the additional Membership Rewards points if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party.
I see this on all my Membership Rewards cards, I’ll save it on the Blue Business Plus card so as to get 4x points total. There are a few Amazon credit cards which give Prime members 5% back. Many people either don’t have Prime, don’t have the Amazon credit cards, or value 3-4x MR points more than 5% cashback which makes this deal interesting.
In the past, I believe there was no limit on these kinds of Amazon-MR bonus offers. The 1,500 limit here – max $750 in spend – makes it much less exciting.
Hat tip to reader Adi
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?