Published on June 5th, 2019 | by Chuck30
[Expired] Amex Offers: American Express Gift Cards $10 off $200 Purchase
Deal has expired, view more American Express gift card deals by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following offer:
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at AMEXGIFTCARD.COM by 7/12/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online at Amexgiftcard.com only.
- This offer is for American Express® Gift Cards and Business Gift Cards.
- Excludes the following types of orders or prepaid Cards issued by American Express: 1) Bulk orders over $100K, 2) Reloadable Gift Cards, 3) logo Gift Cards, 4) any American Express issued prepaid Card not sold or fulfilled specifically via Amexgiftcard.com, or 5) Gift Cheques.
- Please note that Gift Cards purchased on Amexgiftcard.com cannot be shipped in the states of HI and VT.
I’m not seeing this one on my cards yet which is odd since the Amex GC offer usually shows on all cards. I do see this offer on the Amex Connect website, so it should be possible to add it to whichever card you want via this trick.
Looks like there aren’t any portals to stack this with. Chime in below if you’re aware of any promo codes to get the shipping fee or purchase fee waived.
Update: Promo code: AXPBUSHOL18 knocks off $5.95. Promo code: PHONE502 or AG619PS knocks off $3.95.
Hat tip to reader V.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?