Published on September 16th, 2019 | by Chuck13
Amex Offers: Boxed.com, Spend $75 & Get $20 Statement Credit
No direct link, check your Amex login for this offer
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com, Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com/express or on the Boxed mobile app by 10/31/2019. See terms for exclusions.
- Others are seeing $10 or $15 instead of $20.
- I’m unsure if there’s a Membership Rewards version of these offers.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com/express, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app.
- Excludes Boxed Hotels (hotels.boxed.com) and alcohol products.
- See merchant website at Boxed.com for shipping policy and Terms & Conditions applicable to all Boxed orders.
- Boxed may not ship to all areas.
There are a few other Amex deals with Boxed which can stack if you have more than one of these on one card:
- 10% back at Boxed with Amex Offer
- Extra 2x Membership Rewards per $1 at Boxed
- American Express Gold Adds Boxed.com as Additional Option for $10 Dining Credit
There are usually various other stacks possible, such as promo codes and the like. Be sure to use a shopping portal as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?