Published on January 7th, 2018 | by Chuck8
Amex Offers: Dine in L.A. City and get $10 off $30 [1/12-1/26]
Dine L.A. week will be January 12th until the 26th during which time participating restaurants offer pre-fixed pricing and sometimes throw in free dessert and the like. You can read more details on their website.
American Express also has a special offer showing on some cards:
- Spend $30 with a registered Amex card at participating DineL.A. restaurants and get a $10 statement credit
The Fine Print
- Valid January 12 – 26, 2018
- $30 must be spent in a single transaction
- Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases. Not valid for online purchases.
- For a list of participating restaurants, visit dinela.com
- You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer
This offer is probably showing up on cards of those who live in the area. Let us know if you find a public signup page.
Be sure to check the Dine LA website to verify which restaurants are eligible. Max out the offer by purchasing gift cards for the next few months of eating out. Each offer seems to be valid unlimited amount of times so find the card you want to maximize and do it all on that card in $30 increments.
Hat tip to SD