Deal has ended, view more AmEx offers deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-store or online at a U.S. Supermarket by 8/31/2020. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 8/31/2020.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
This offer is showing on some cards. Interestingly, readers note in the comments that some are seeing this on some points-earning cards as well.
Max this out with $200 in purchases. $10 isn’t much, but for me it’s literally free money as I found this on my Blue Cash Preferred which I use at the grocery anyway. Nice that it works for online supermarkets as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?