Published on September 27th, 2015 | by Chuck1
Amex Offers: Last Chance for Savings at Sam’s Club, Amazon, Exxon, Best Buy & More
Numerous Amex Offers are ending soon and some of them are from the better offers we’ve had. You can’t enroll for most of these offers now, but if you’ve already enrolled there are just a few days left to make use of them. All these offers expire on 9/30/15.
- Amex Offers: $15 Off $15 Amazon [Targeted] This one was targeted; you may have the offer still sitting there to be saved and haven’t realized it. Purchase $15 gift cards for Amazon or a different gift card sold on Amazon to take advantage of this free $15.
- Amex Offers: $20 Off $20 at Sams Club! [Membership Not Required] Another free money deal; this one was publicly available and we were all able to take advantage of. If you still haven’t used up some of your cards, now is the time to buy up Sam’s gift cards which can be used at Walmart as well and ship free. See also All You Need to Know About the Sam’s Club Amex Offer – Q&A for more details.
- #AmexExxonMobil Spend $25 At The Pump, Receive $5 Statement Credit It was nice of them to give the $5 discount off $25 instead of $30. This allowed small gas tanks to make use of this offer as well. Sorry, no gift cards for this one – reportedly, gift cards don’t work for this offer.
- AmEx Offer: Spend $250+ At Best Buy & Receive $25 Statement Credit #AmexBestbuy This is one of my favorite offers (which comes up twice per year) since you can buy many gift cards at Best Buy, aside from their own gift card, such as Visa, Exxon, Shell, eBay and many more. See Everything you ever wanted to know about Buying Gift Cards at Best Buy for a detailed write-up on the options and techniques.
- [NYC] Amex Offers: $10 Off $50 at Qualifying Restaurants Buy $50 gift cards at your favorite restaurants to lock in the savings.
Bear in mind that with regards to online orders, you can’t submit an order at the last moment since the payment won’t process on time to trigger the offer, see Online Credit Card Purchases – Transaction Date and Post Date. For in-store purchases, you’ll be okay up until midnight on 9/30/15. Not sure how the time zones work with Amex Offers, but hopefully they have it coded properly to give you the offer based on the time zone you are in.