Published on June 13th, 2019 | by Chuck21
[Expired] Amex Offers: Marriott Bonvoy Spend $200 & Get $40 Back
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ on room rate and room charges at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy™ portfolio from 6/13/19 to 9/3/19.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ App or by calling 1-888-236-2427. Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, and Marriott Executive Apartments®.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy™ points.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
We had the same offer from Marriott which just ended, now there’s another roll out. I think this one is showing on all cards, so choose which card you want to use it on (e.g. if you have the Marriott Amex, you might want to save it on that card).
You can also save this on third-party Amex cards via the Amex Connect site (direct link). That should enable you to get this offer more than once if you have any third party cards, like the Wells Fargo Amex.
Pretty nice offer here, just remember third-party bookings won’t work for this since the charge has to go through Marriott. In the past, gift cards purchased at the Marriott desk also triggered the Amex Offer, despite the terms excluding it. Not all Marriott’s have gift cards or know how to process them, so keep that in mind; they often have to call the manager or a senior CSR to figure out what to do.
Hat tip to reader KT
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?