Published on March 25th, 2019 | by Chuck91
[Expired] Amex Offers: Marriott Bonvoy Spend $200 & Get $40 Back [Public Link]
Deal has expired, view more Marriott deals by clicking here.
Update: There is a public link you can use: http://americanexpress.com/marriott2019. This means you can add it to the card you want (e.g if you have a Marriott card). Hat tip to reader wwllmm
Check your American Express login for the following offer:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ on room rate and room charges at participating US properties in the Marriott Bonvoy™ portfolio from 3/25/19 to 6/3/19. Book at marriott.com.
The Fine Print
- Terms sound like the $200 charge must be met in one shot.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, and Marriott Executive Apartments®.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Pretty nice offer here, just remember third-party bookings won’t work for this since the charge has to go through Marriott. In the past, gift cards purchased at the Marriott desk also triggered the Amex Offer, despite the terms excluding it. Not all Marriott’s have gift cards or know how to process them, so keep that in mind.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?