Published on September 5th, 2019 | by Chuck23
[Expired] Amex Offers: Marriott (Select Brands), Spend $500 & Get $100 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
- Get $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ USD on room rate/room charges at EDITION®, The Ritz-Carlton®, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis®, W® Hotels & JW Marriott® from 9/5/2019 to 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at www.marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes all other Marriott brands: Bulgari®, Marriott Hotels®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Delta Hotels®, Westin® Hotels & Resorts, Le Méridien®, Renaissance® Hotels, Autograph Collection®, Tribute Portfolio®, Design Hotels™, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard®, Four Points® by Sheraton, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield®, Protea Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® Hotels, Moxy® Hotels, Homes & Villas by Marriott International™, Residence Inn®, TownePlace Suites®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element by Westin® , and Vistana™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases or purchases of Bonvoy points.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott luxury brand hotel made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $500 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
Offer appears to have been widely sent out, I’m seeing it on all my cards. Pretty nice discount if you have a stay coming up, especially nice for business travel.
In the past, it’s worked if you buy a gift card at the front desk of the hotel, despite the terms indicating otherwise. This helps expand the offer to work at any Marriott as the gift card can be used anywhere. Beware, however, that in my experience many hotels don’t have gift cards or don’t know how to sell them; often a manager can come in and help.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?