Published on July 12th, 2019 | by Chuck10
[Expired] Amex Offers: Office Supply Stores, Spend $25 And Get $5 Back
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $25+ in one or more transactions in-store at select US office supply stores by 9/30/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US office supply stores.
- “Office supply stores” are in the business of selling a range of office supplies including items like paper, notebooks, office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers) and office furniture (e.g. desks, desk chairs, and filing cabinets).
- Excludes supplies purchased at other retail stores.
- Pharmacies, supermarkets, warehouse clubs and superstores are not considered office supply stores.
I bumped into this one while searching for a different offer. Not sure how widely available it is. For me, it’s on my Blue Cash Preferred.
The fine print notes that the offer is available online as well. Obviously stores like Staples and Office Depot/Max should qualify for this offer, in store or online. Lots of gift cards offered there too. Not sure which other retailers will qualify.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?