Published on July 8th, 2019 | by Chuck12
Amex Offers: Save 25%-40% on FedEx Shipping, 20% on FedEx Freight, 10% on FedEx Office [thru 11/30/19; max $1,000 CB each]
Update 7/8/19: One reader is seeing an offer for 40% back on FedEx shipping. Offer showed up after signing up for a new card (Went to the email link to add it to my existing acct for management and this offer popped up on the last page. Its just a little box in the middle of the screen.)
American Express is offering the following Amex Offers on their business cards:
- FedEx Shipping, Get 25% back, up to $1,000 ($4,000 in spend).
- Valid in-store and online.
- Excludes invoiced payments, such as FedEx® Billing Online (FBO), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and paper invoices, international duties and taxes, other brands (FedEx Custom Critical®, FedEx Freight, FedEx TechConnect®, FedEx Office, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Cross Border, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®), FedEx SameDay®, FedEx Delivery Manager®, FedEx® Cold Shipping Solution, and non-shipping product purchases or services.
- Offer valid on qualifying shipments billed directly to a credit card or billed to a FedEx account that is linked to a credit card. Qualifying Services included in the offer: FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx 2Day® A.M., FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx 1Day® Freight, FedEx 2Day® Freight, FedEx 3Day® Freight, FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International Economy®, FedEx International Priority® Freight, FedEx International Economy® Freight, FedEx Ground®, FedEx International Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, shipping transactions made via FedEx Ship Manager® and FedEx Ship Manager® Lite, and shipping through FedEx® Compatible solutions.
- FedEx Freight, Get 20% back, up to $1,000 ($5,000 in spend).
- Eligible purchases means purchases of FedEx Freight® Priority, FedEx Freight® Economy services and FedEx Freight® Priority Plus services.
- Excludes all other services not listed as eligible.
- Excludes invoices from FedEx Freight Canada or FedEx Freight Mexico.
- All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.
- FedEx Office, Get 10% back, up to $1,000 ($10,000 in spend.)
- Offer valid on print orders placed at a FedEx Office store or online at fedex.com/office.
- Print orders must be completed and charged before 11/30/19 in order to be considered qualifying transactions.
- Offer cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or other discounts, including account pricing through FedEx Office corporate account programs or FedEx Office® National Bid Center.
- Excludes all FedEx® shipping services, rush, courier or delivery charges; FedEx Office Design Services; GPO Express program; eBay Valet Service; FedEx Office corporate account program; Every Door Direct Mail®; postage, other direct mail marketing and advertising services; traditional direct mail services; packing services purchased at a shipping point-of-sale; purchases made at other FedEx brands such as Howard Press, FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Cross Border; paid for in store shipping of items; FedEx® Mobile App Purchases; invoiced payments and paper invoices; self-service digital photo stations; mailing list purchases; FedEx Office National Bid Center orders; FedEx World Service Center® locations or orders made through Card Member shipping accounts.
All three offers expire on November 30, 2019.
Should be useful for many businesses. I’m sure some Amazon resellers, for example, use various FedEx services.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?