Published on April 28th, 2019 | by Chuck45
[Expired] Amex Offers: Spend $1,000 at Microsoft & Get $250 Credit or 25,000 Points
Deal has expired, view more Microsoft deals by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $250 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more transactions at Microsoft Store retail or online at surface.com/SurfacePro6-AMEX by 6/20/2019.
- There’s a similar offer for 25,000 points instead of $250 statement credit found on some cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes B2B services, Bing ads, Skype, Microsoft Living Well (health center), Microsoft Production Studio and Microsoft Theater.
Nice way to get a discount on a Surface or other Microsoft device. I only see the cash offer on my cards.
Despite the fact that the terms limit the statement credit to purchases made online at surface.com/SurfacePro6-AMEX, my guess is it’ll work for any purchase made online. That should include XBOX gift cards or Microsoft Office or Microsoft gift card as well, though it’s possible digital purchases code differently; let us know if you try. In-store it would certainly work for any product, and they probably sell MS Office and other digital products there as well. (You can also buy a $1,000 Microsoft gift card in-store which will only work for store purchases, apparently.)
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?