Update 10/21/20: More people targeted.
- Gisy06 received an offer on the American Express personal Platinum card of 125,000 points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months when checking their prequalified offers.
- Annual fee of $550 is not waived the first year
- Authorized Platinum cards are $175 for three user (then $175 per Platinum)
- Authorized Gold cards are free
- Full details here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or with American Express Travel
- 5x points per $1 spent on hotel bookings made directly from the American Express travel website
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- $200 Uber credit ($15 per month and additional $20 in December)
- Lounge access:
- Centurion lounge access
- International American Express lounge access
- Delta SkyClub lounge access
- Priority pass select membership
- Airspace lounge access
- SPG gold status (this will also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- SoulCycle benefits
- View these other hidden benefits
- Once per lifetime language is included in this offer, meaning you’re not eligible if you’ve had the card/bonus before
The best we’ve seen in the past on this card is a prequalified offer is for 100k, this one is obviously significantly better. It’s always a good idea to regularly check for pre-approved offers as often they have higher than normal bonuses such as this. Obviously no guarantee you’ll see this offer, in fact I imagine most people won’t.
Keep in mind this does have a big annual fee of $550, but you do get the Uber and airline credits as well as good lounge access. As always read through these things everybody should know about American Express cards first. It might also make sure to check American Express directly for pre-approved offers.
- Update 7/13/20: More people targeted.
- Update 5/6/20: More people targeted. Try this method.
- Update 1/27/2020: More people targeted.
- Update 11/24/19: Looks like more people are targeted, worth checking again.