Published on August 11th, 2015 | by William Charles22
#AmexGap: Spend $75+ At Gap In Store & Receive $25 Statement Credit, $10 Profit Per Card (No Longer Available For New Sign Ups)
- Receive a $25 statement credit when you use an American Express card that is enrolled in this offer to spend $75 in store at Gap, Gap Kids or Gap Baby.
The Fine Print
- Excludes Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, Athleta and Intermix
- Valid until September 7th, 2015
Let’s look at your profit if you purchase a $75 gift card for Gap:
- Purchase $75 gift card at Gap (-$75, + credit card points)
- Receive $25 statement credit (+$25)
- Resell for 80% of face value (+$60)
You’d be making $10 profit per card and also earning credit card points. Selling rates for Gap have been slowly dropping, but there are still three companies paying 80% so as long as you sell quickly you should be OK. Probably not worth doing if you only have a few American Express cards, but for those with lots this quickly adds up.
If you’re new to gift card reselling, please read this first.
See these posts to learn more about Amex Offers:
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?