Published on January 16th, 2017 | by Chuck72
Bank of America: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T [Targeted] – Moneymaker
Some people are seeing an excellent Bank Amerideals offer on their Bank of America credit & debit cards.
- Get $100 or $75 or $50 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by 4/5/2017
This deal comes up every few months; this is a new round being sent out the past week or so. Typically, there are three versions of the offer:
- Get $100 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $75 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $50 credit after making two $15 purchases
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 2/19/17 – I think this means you have to save the offer on your BofA account by 2/19 and use it by 4/5
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
This deal is outstanding even if you no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Simply buy an accessory (charger, etc.) for $15 at an AT&T store or online at att.com, repeat a second time, and get back the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
- If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.(Not sure if it’s possible to buy a gift card for a post-paid plan too.)
- Or buy an iTunes gift card.
- A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%