Published on November 26th, 2016 | by William Charles45
Bank of America: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T [Targeted] – Money Maker
Some people are seeing an amazing deal Bank Amerideals on their credit/debit cards.
- Get $75 cash back: Must make two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 on the card associated with this offer by 2/18/2017
Last time this deal was around there was actually three versions of this offer:
- Get $100 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $75 credit after making two $15 purchases (shown above)
- Get $50 credit after making two $15 purchases
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Must make two separate transactions of $15 or more on the card associated with this offer by 2/18/2017
- The $50/$75/$100 cash back is earned within 30 days
This is an awesome deal and it’s a money maker regardless of if you’re with AT&T or not. I’ll repeat what we said last time this deal was offered:
“Simply buy an accessory (charger, etc.) for $15 at an AT&T store or online at att.com (see this comment if you’re doing it online), repeat a second time, and get back $75. Net profit will be $45, plus some free accessories. Make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans. Not sure if it’s possible to buy a gift card for a post-paid plan too.
A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.”
Hat tip to reader Wyle & @HeyCrutch