Deal has ended, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
- Barclays has increased the sign up bonus on the Hawaiian business card to up to 70,000 miles. Bonus is as follows:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending a total of $6,000 in the first 12 months
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rate:
- 3x miles on all Hawaiian Airlines purchase
- 2x Hawaiiamiles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- ShareMiles, ability to share miles with friends & family HawaiianAirlines.com
- Earn up to 40,000 additional miles annually:
- 20,000 bonus miles after spending $50,000-$99,999 on purchases during your card membership year
- 40,000 bonus miles after spending $100,000 or more during your card membership year
Previous best bonus on this card is 70,000 miles, so this is an extra 20,000 miles. The nice thing about Barclays business cards is that they don’t report to your personal credit report, so won’t count towards your 5/24 status. If you have a use for Hawaiian miles then this is a good deal, some popular redemption options include:
- You can get flights for 35,000 miles round trip with the card from mainland USA to Hawaii, but there isn’t a lot of space available.
- Intra island flights are 7,500 miles one way
- They also sell sunglasses (Maui Jim)
Barclays used to request business documents for business card applications, but that no longer seems to be the case. We will add this to the best credit card bonus page. If you have any questions regarding Barclays cards, read this post first. There is also an 80,000 mile bonus on the personal card.
Hat tip to Help Me Build Credit