Update 5/5/21: Deal is back, not as good as the recent 100,000 point offer though. Hat tip to reader Scotty
Update 8/10/20: Still available. Hat tip to reader EB
- Barclays offering a sign up bonus of 60,000 JetBlue points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days of account opening on the JetBlue Plus card.
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases (previously 2x points)
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and groceries (previously 1x point)
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived first year)
- Free checked bag for the primary cardmember and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to purchase tickets on JetBlue-operated flights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Enjoy all Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases after your anniversary date
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
This is the highest bonus we’ve seen on this card, it was last offered in late 2017/early 2018. The standard bonus is 40,000 and we frequently see 50,000 points but this 60,000 offer is extremely rare. There is also a 60,000 point bonus on the business version of this card. JetBlue award flight prices are linked to the cash price of a ticket, much like Southwest. If you have any questions about Barclays credit cards, read this post first.
If you can make use of jetBlue flights then I do think this is a great offer and I will be adding it to the list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Christian R
- Update 4/29/20: Offer still available and being promoted by jetBlue
- Update 2/3/20: Reposting as there is now a direct link. Hat tip to reader Yawgoog