Published on January 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles8
Best Comments For December
At the start of every month, I like to take a step back and thank all the readers who provided helpful comments the previous month. I also like to highlight the best comments from that month and to reward those readers who did leave one of the best comments. The aim is to hopefully help readers that might have missed these great comments by highlighting them here and also to give each reader a $10 Amazon gift card that is mentioned below. If you were selected below, keep an eye out on your e-mails for the next few days for an e-mail from me.
In addition December was the first month we are trying something new. Each of the people selected below can choose one referral post to have their information ‘stickied’ to. This means your comment will be the top comment of that referral post (regardless of when you leave the comment). This should help get these people more referrals.
- Gadget going out of their way to find out why referrals weren’t working on Android for the Empower banking post.
- A M sharing how to get an even more expensive pizza for free.
- CardCashGrab confirming that the Rakuten Apple Pay & Points deals stack. I don’t have apple pay so it wasn’t possible for me to do a test order.
- Reader1234 providing a detailed response from another reader asking what stock levels were like in Brooklyn. I always like to see readers going out of their way to help each other, that being said sometimes doing the foot work yourself is the best option (looks like reader1234 stocked up on the best items).
- EWR taking advantage of a promotion and then using that promotion to help others out. I love seeing this sort of stuff!
- CongestionCharge with this taco bell joke. I’m a simple man, I see some toilet humor and I laugh.
- Julian Banks coming back and reporting when they no longer need a link before. That American Express referral page is a madness, so it’s nice when people do little things like this.