Published on October 22nd, 2017 | by William Charles10
Best Credit Cards For Sporting Good Stores
There are not a lot of cards that earn at a higher rate on sporting goods stores, but there are a few and they seem to be coming somewhat more common so I thought I’d start maintaining a list of the best cards for sporting good store purchases. Some people spend a lot of money in this category purchase guns and ammunition or even things like RVs. Now onto the list:
Huntington Voice – 3% Cash Back – Limit Of $2,000 Per Quarter
This card lets you choose a category to earn 3% cash back in and one of the categories is sporting goods stores. You’re limited to $2,000 per quarter. They also have a 10% anniversary bonus if you have a Huntington 5 or 25 checking account open.
U.S. Bank Cash+ 5% Cash Back – Limit Of $2,000 Per Quarter
This card let’s you choose two categories to earn 5% cash back in. There is a limit of $2,000 per quarter that can earn at this 5% rate. They are also offering a bonus 0.5% for the first year currently as well.
NRA Complete Rewards Visa Card – 5% Cash Back
Card earns 5% cash back on gas station and sporting good store purchases. Card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO)
Ducks Unlimited Card – 5% Cash Back
Card earns 5% cash back on both gas and sporting good stores purchases, 1% back on all other purchases. Like the NRA card this is issued by FNBO.
If we are missing any cards then please let us know in the comments below. You can read our other posts for other categories below:
- Best Credit Cards For Every Day Purchases.
- Best Credit Cards For Restaurant Spend.
- Best Credit Card For Grocery Store Purchases.
- Best Credit Cards For Office Supply Purchases.
- Best Credit Cards For Home Improvement Stores.
- Best Credit Cards For Telecommunication Expenses.
- Best Credit Card For Department Store Purchases.
- Best Credit Card For Drugstore Purchases.
- Best Credit Card For Charity Donations.
- Best Gas Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards For Amazon Purchases – Up to 5x Points/5% Cash Back. I’d also recommend reading our complete guide to saving money on Amazon.