Published on January 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles21
[Expired] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Dell.com, $1,500 Limit
Deal has expired, view more Dell deals by clicking here.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex by 6/30/2019. Limit of $1500 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 877-BUY-DELL only. Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers. See merchant website for delivery availability in your market.
- Offer is non-transferable.
Keep in mind the business platinum is adding a $200 dell credit, we still don’t know exactly how it will work but that will becoming in February. It might make sense to add this offer to a business platinum card if you have it on that card and then wait for that $200 credit to come along, it might not stack but worth a try I think. We saw a similar deal last year as well. Keep in mind the same 10% offers are also available for Lowe’s & Staples but with much smaller caps.