Published on January 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles40
[Expired] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Lowe’s, $100 Limit
Deal has expired, view more Lowe’s deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card on eligible purchases in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com by 6/30/2019. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid in-store and online only at Lowes.com. Valid at participating locations in US. Valid U.S. website only. Excludes electronic gift cards and corporate gift cards. Excludes Porch.com, Lowe’s Zone, Lowe’s custom blinds & shades store, Resolve, Partsquik website, Lowes.com/giftcards, Lowesstore.wgiftcard.com and Lowes.com/activation.
Keep in mind that electronic gift cards are excluded. Shopping portals do not earn cash back on gift card purchases, but for non gift card purchases you can go through a shopping portal and get an additional 5% cash back (highest rates here). Lowe’s also sell a variety of third party gift cards, Chuck shared his experiences with a previous offer here. We just shared a popular 10% back at Staples deal as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?