Update 7/1/21: These offers have officially launched.
- Chase is offering 100,000 points after $5,000 within the first three months on Chase British Airways card
- $95 annual fee not waived first year
- Chase’s 5/24 rule does apply to this card.
- Card earns at the following rates (first $30,000 in the first year will earn 5x points per $1 spent):
- Earns 3 Avios per $ on British Airways purchases
- Earns 1 Avios per $ on all other purchases
- As a general rule, Chase does match offers.
This offer is significantly better than the 120,000 point offer and 100,000 point offers due to fact this only requires $5,000 in spend rather than $20,000 or $30,000 in spend. Not sure where this link was originally found, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it pulled sooner rather than later. Seems like a fantastic deal so if you have a use of British Airways Avios and are under 5/24 then I’d recommend applying now (although not as good as the Chase Sapphire Preferred in branch bonus). Will be adding this to our best credit card bonus page.
Hat tip to JonLuca