- Chase IHG Rewards Premier Club Card is currently offering the following sign up bonus after $3,000 in spend:
- 125,000 bonus points
- Free night certificate (up to 40,000 points)
- Annual fee of $99
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 25x points per $1 spent on IHG properties (10x from the card + 15x from status and club membership)
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Previous best bonus was 150k points + $50 statement credit and annual fee waived. Normally we see the public bonus but with a $50 statement credit when doing a dummy booking, that isn’t the case currently (dummy booking showing 100k points + $100 statement credit). This new offer isn’t that good, I’d wait and see what the IHG Premier offers when the new changes come or if the dummy booking offer improves. Because of that we won’t add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
The annual fee now appears to be $99, not $89.
I was gonna use my spouse’s referral link to apply for the IHG Premier Card. But that shows only the 125k points & no mention of 1 Free Night as SUB. Any one had success in getting the 1 Free Night Cert as SUB using a referral link?
William or Chuck might want to update this. I had been waiting until 3/23 to apply to time the free night for spring break in future years but I pulled the trigger now because Chase pulled it from their website. No telling when it will be gone from IHG website. Those wanting this card who already have the Select should apply now.
This link on the IHG page still works – https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/deals/member-offers/ihgrewardsclubcreditcardoffers?fbclid=IwAR2yzXa-EnUjM-wbjdNCxtLdhtTCYQ5QO_i7GpLHVw9c6MHtfn5XJHM9Y30.
You can still apply for this offer on the front page of IHG.com
Can’t apply for this card now on Chase.com. IHG appears a different offer via dummy booking
Applied and got a e-letter denial stating “You earned a new cardmember bonus on the same product in the last 24 months”. But it’s been at least 26 months since I received the last bonus. Anyone else had this happen?
Applied today and received “7-10 day review” message, which is usually a denial. Called recon and approved after discussing how exactly Chase counts 5/24 (a PC does count, an AU that you’re not financially responsible for does not), and offering to split an existing CL with the new Premier card.
Denied (‘too many credit cards opened in the last two years’) at 8/24.
To the point in bold in this post, according to OMAAT and a few others, when the Premier is re-released on 3/24, it will contain language that does not allow IHG Rewards Club ($49 AF card) holders to apply and obtain the SUB. So, if you want to hold both, apply before 3/24.