Published on May 19th, 2016 | by William Charles11
[Expired] Chase Marriott Business Card 100,000 Point Offer – Publicly Available
- Receive 100,000 Marriott points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months of account opening
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations
- 2x points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the Airline, at car rental agencies and at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of a free night certificate for a category 1-5 property.
- 15 credits towards Elite membership after approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- Marriott gold status after $50,000 in spend
- No foreign transaction fees
I believe the highest sign up bonus on this card previously has been 80,000 points (or the 70,000 offer with a waived annual fee), correct me if I’m wrong in the comments. Before you apply for this card or ask questions in the comments, I’d recommend you read these 22 things you should know about Chase credit cards.
I’d also familiarize yourself with how much Marriott points are really worth, I think the two best uses of the points are as follows:
- Redeem for hotel nights, you can view the award chart here
- Redeem for air + hotel packages, this gives you free nights at Marriott properties and airline miles. Minimum option is 200,000 points so you’d need some existing points or a spouse to sign up as well. (Update: You might be able to get it for as low as 165,000 points with a 5 night package).
If you’ve recently applied then send Chase a message asking you to be matched to this higher sign up bonus, Chase will usually match higher bonuses as long as it’s been less than 90 days since you last applied. There is also an 80,000 offer on the personal card.
Hat tip to jnrfalcon