Published on March 21st, 2017 | by William Charles34
Chase Marriott Premier 100,000 Points After $5,000 Spend + 7,500 For Authorized User [Targeted]
Update: There is now a public link for this offer. More details here.
- Marriott has just sent out a targeted offer on the Chase Personal Premier credit card. The offer is as follows:
- 100,000 points after $5,000 in spend within the first 3 months
- 7,500 points for adding an authorized user after they make their first purchase
- Annual fee of $85 is not waived
- Must apply by May 3rd
- Annual fee of $85, not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations
- 2x points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the Airline, at car rental agencies and at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of a free night certificate for a category 1-5 property.
- 15 credits towards Elite membership after approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
- Chase’s 5/24 rule does apply to this card
Previous best bonus (thanks to our handy spreadsheet) is 80,000 points for $3,000 spend with the AF & authorized user the same (there is also a 150,000 point bonus but this requires $30,000 in spend). This is an extra 20,000 points for $2,00 spend (10x per $1 spent) so I think the 100,000 offer is better. Unfortunately most people will no be eligible for this card due to the Chase 5/24 rule.
Keep in mind these points also transfer to SPG at a rate of 3:1, so this bonus would be worth 30,000+ SPG points. There is also a sign up bonus of 35,000 SPG points on the American Express personal & business SPG cards. You can see what we think is the best use of SPG/Marriott points by clicking here, we also compare SPG Nights & Flights Vs Marriott Flight & Hotel Packages.
If you applied for the lower 80,000 point Marriott bonus in the last 90 days some readers have been successful in getting matched, please share your data points in the comments below. As always, before applying for any Chase cards make sure you read through the list of things you should know.
There is also a direct link, I suspect this will work even if you’re not targeted but the bonus isn’t mentioned on the application page so YMMV. Will update as datapoints come in if it works or not.
Thanks to all the readers that sent in this offer, too many to name individually (sorry!)