Published on November 22nd, 2017 | by William Charles116
[Expired] Chase Pay: 10x/10% Points At Walmart.com On Up To $325
This deal has expired, click here to sign up for notifications to never miss another deal.
- Chase Pay is offering 10x points per $1 spent on up to $325 in purchases on Walmart. Valid until December 14th, 2017.
The Fine Print
These terms are for the Chase Sapphire Reserve offer:
- During the promotional period of November 15, 2017 to December 14, 2017, earn an extra 9 points on up to $325 in purchases at Walmart.com when you check out with your Chase Sapphire card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus points earned is in addition to the 1 point you earn on purchases at Walmart.com for a total of 10 points. Bonus points will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
- For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.
For Chase Freedom:
- Earn 5%: On up to $1,500 in combined purchases in this quarter’s bonus categories (Walmart and Department Store purchases).
- Earn an extra 5%: When you check out on Walmart.com with Chase Pay from 11/15–12/14. This offer applies to a total of $325 in purchases.
If you do not activate your Freedom bonus categories or if you have already made $1,500 in combined purchases at Walmart and Department Stores this quarter, or if you reach the $1,500 spend in the quarterly bonus categories during the promotional period, you will only earn 6% cash back on up to $325 in purchases when you check out with Chase Pay on Walmart.com during the offer period.
Keep in mind it’s a total of 10x points/10%, so for example on the Chase Freedom you earn the 5% due to Walmart being a 5% rotating category and then a bonus 5%. The fine print also states that the promotional is non-transferable, but all Chase Ultimate Rewards personal cardholders are eligible. Despite there being no Chase Sapphire Preferred link this is working for those cardholders. They offered a similar deal before as well. Walmart loves to cancel gift card orders, so keep that in mind. You can read some tips for avoiding those cancellations here. Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal as well, the current best rate is 6% cash back.